Etape Mourne 2014: Sunday 18th May, starting from Annalong Marine Park, Co Down and taking you into and over the stunning Mourne Mountains. Event and route are suitable for cyclists of all abilities. Online results available now!
One lucky participant in Etape Mourne will win the following prize:
(The prize will only be available to those who are pre entered.)
The winner will receive a free weeks accommodation in a 3 bedroom apartment in Morzine, France. The chalet has views of the Avoriaz climb, a fully equipped kitchen, and Sky TV. Likely dates will be between 24th May – 24th June 2014. The prize will include transfers to and from Geneva airport. There will be a local representative on hand to provide you with information about the area.
The chalet will be similair to this one http://www.morzineskichalets.
- Electronic chip timing for all participants
- Two timed “King of the Mountain” stages with prizes
- Free goodie-bag from Chain Reaction Cycles for all participants
- Post-event food
- Feed Stations on both routes
- Professional marshalling and signage on both routes
- Bespoke event jersey for stage winners
- 45-mile and 70-mile race options