Etape Mourne: Sunday 27th May at 9:00am, starting from Annalong Marine Park, Co Down and taking you into and over the stunning Mourne Mountains. Event and route are suitable for cyclists of all abilities.
Here is the final version of the Etape Mourne 2012 results. Apologies for the delay / confusion but there were a number of inconsistencies that took us some time to figure out.
A huge thanks to everyone who took part in the first Etape Mourne yesterday. The feedback we have had has been phenomenal and we are already planning for Etape Mourne 2013. We want to say a really big thank you to all the marshalls who did a superb job, to Newry and Mourne District Council, Annalong Community Group, Chain Reaction Cycles, LH3 Productions, and Clic Sargent our charity partner for the event. There has been some confusion with the results due to participants changing distances but we are confident that they are as accurate as we can get them. Photos for the event should be posted on this site by tomorrow. Once again thanks for your support and we look forward to welcoming you to the Mournes again next year!
- Electronic chip timing for all participants
- Two timed stages with prizes
- Free goodie-bag from Chain Reaction Cycles for all participants
- Post-event food
- Feed Stations on both routes
- PSNI Traffic Support on both routes
- Professional marshalling and signage on both routes
- Official event photographs will be available from www.richardbencephotography.co.uk following the event